Weight tracker

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do-Over

Whew! What a week!

Let's just say I didn't have a good one and move on, shall we?

Nah... In the spirit of full disclosure, Imma tell you how it all went down.

So, after a good week last week, and a happy number on the scale, I decided to make Monday my cheat day. So far, so good. But I went a little far. There were leftovers from Monday, so Tuesday became a cheat day, as well.

Not too bad, but I went to do stairs and jump rope and do a little walking/jogging Tuesday afternoon. Still good.

Then I was introduced to the shin splint. I'm not sure what I was doing differently than before, but I was in a lot of pain for the next few days, wherein I got NO exercise.

Top that with starting my period and all the chocolate craving that includes, and I didn't make very good choices At. All.

Also, somehow I managed to forget my daily Victoza shots for a couple days. My "want-er" was Out. Of. Control...

So, after yesterday's carb-filled Day O Family Fun, I'm not thinking the scale is gonna like me too much tomorrow.

But you know what? I'm not going to let that get me down. We all have bad days, bad weeks, bad months. Shoot! I've had some pretty bad YEARS! I'm going to take some ibuprofen to get me through this carb hangover today, dust myself off, and get right back on that treadmill!

1 comment:

  1. I think when one is having a period - everything needs to back away from the woman before she beats it to death. Maybe that's just me??

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement corner