Weight tracker

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hop Along

So, the jump rope thing...

I really like jumping rope.

It doesn't hurt when I do it. It doesn't even hurt later that day.

But the next day and night I feel like someone used my rib cage for a punching bag. I'm guessing it's because when I jump, there's more movement of body than would be on the average person.

I'll just let that image sink into your brain.

So last night, when I could barely breathe, I decided to try something new. Usually, I take about 3-5 days to recover, but I decided to get back on the horse.

I got out my jump rope again.

This time, I was wearing my Spanx. (lovingly known as my science fiction magic pants....)

And it DIDN'T HURT!!

(until I crawled into bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement corner