Weight tracker

Monday, August 1, 2011

Inching Along...

After a week of victory, and a couple days working kitchen duty for a church youth event, I am happy to say I am a loser.

A big fat one, HAHAHAHA!

Okay, so not a total loser, as I might have hoped.

I lost a whoppin' pound.

Baby steps, people!

No, really... I did well until I had to be cooking carbs for a bunch of kids. In the midst of taco night, complete with brownies, and chicken nuggets and mac & cheese lunch on Saturday, coupled with home baked chocolate chip cookies, of which I may have eaten a few, I didn't do all that great.

But considering all the things I didn't eat, I should get SOME credit!!

I figure I will see some difference after this week if I drink plenty of water and eat right. I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, Imma have to log onto my other computer to update my ticker with my new and improved weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement corner