Weight tracker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the Rut

I was just having a conversation with my husband. I live in a rut, where eating out is concerned. I know just what I like at each place I visit. I know what I want, and always order the same thing.

But now I feel out of whack when I go anywhere. I have found what works at Chick fil a and my favorite place, Francisco's. But one day I nearly had a stupid panic attack in McAlisters.

I know. I know. Just eat a salad, already. But what if I don't WANT a salad. What if I had salad for breakfast? It could happen!!

So, I find myself looking at a menu and salivating at the things I would normally choose.

Time to boot myself outta the rut where I feel weighed down by all the things I CAN'T have. I need to re-train my brain to look for things I CAN enjoy.

Meanwhile, I seem to have the same problem at home. After awhile, eggs every morning gets BORING...

I feel like Bubba. Fried eggs, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs...

Time to crack out that killer omelette recipe.

Wait.

That's eggs, too.

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement corner